Anchorage Marine carries some of the best boat lifts made; Boat Lift U.S., and Dolphin Boat Lifts.
BOAT LIFT U.S, lifts feature – Capacities from 8,000-27,000 lbs.
All Boat Lift U.S. lifts are made of stainless stell and 6061-T6 aluminum for uncompromised strength and durability. All lifts are no-weld boatlifts, eliminating weak points.
Boat Lift U.S. cradle boatlifts have become industry standards, available in 4-, 6-, and 8-piling design and are offered in flat-plate and Gearbox™ styles. The quality of these boatlifts shows throughout, with no-weld aluminum construction, enclosed motors either stainless or painted, all aluminum bearings, aluminum bunks and a machine-grooved cable winder to protect the drive shaft and wind the cable, cleanly, without overlap.
4-Piling Cradle Boat Lifts
Features of the 4-Piling Cradle Boat Lift include a stainless or painted steel motor, strong no-weld aluminum construction, aluminum bunks and all-aluminum bushings with grease fittings. The machine-grooved cable winder protects drive shaft and keeps cables winding without overlapping.
Boat Lift U.S. Gearbox™
In addition to world class gear plates, Boatlift U.S. has developed a sealed, oil-bath Gearbox™ specifically for boat lifts. This means that the gears never need lubrication allowing for a maintenance free drive system
Solar Boat Lift U.S.
The Boat Lift U.S. Solar Lifts are available in 6K, 8K and 10K Capacities. Boat Lift U.S. has developed a sealed, oil-bath gearbox™ specifically for boat lifts. This means that the gears never need lubrication allowing for a maintenance free drive system. This Solar Gear Box™ Boatlift comes standard with Leeson 12V Boat Lift motors, Custom made Fiberglass Battery Boxes with SS Hardware. Galvanized drive shaft, strong no-weld aluminum construction, and Aluminum bushings with grease fittings are standard. The grooved cable winders protect the drive shaft and helps keep the cables winding without overlapping. The Boat Lift U.S Gear Box™ Boat Lift also comes standard with Aluminum Bunks. All Boat Lift U.S Boatlifts are Manufactured to the Highest Quality. When choosing the proper weight capacity of a Boat Lift always keep in mind the total weight of your Boat (Wet Weight). Choosing a Boat Lift with a higher weight rating than you might currently need is a smart decision so you are not maxing out your new Boat Lift right from the start. This will also help if you are thinking about going to a larger boat in the future.
- – Leeson 12V Motors with gaskets, Stainless steel shaft, Internal Varnish and External Epoxy Paint. Drain/weep holes at the 6:00 position
- – Fiberglass Battery Boxes
- – 12v 20W Single-crystal, silicon cell panels
- – Charge Regulators
- – Optima Deep Cycle Batteries
DOLPHIN BOAT LIFTS
Since 1988, Dolphin Boat Lifts has surpassed all competitors to become the Boat Lift of Choice. Dolphin ustomers expect the quality and high standards that have come to mean Dolphin Boat Lifts.
DOLPHIN GALVANIZED STRUCTURAL STEEL BOAT LIFT SYSTEMS
|• Manufactured of steel, then hot dip galvanized for corrosion protection • Versatile…Low Cost…Durable • Highest Quality Materials • Quality control from start to finish • Ready made lifts in stock • Nationwide authorized dealers who can install and service • Nationwide fast response delivery • Trained field service technicians|
Boats can deteriorate when left in the water. Scum, algae, marine growth and bottom paint can inhibit hull performance and will increase fuel costs. A Dolphin Boat Lift makes it non-essential to use bottom paint on your boat which can cause drag and slow you down.
- Dolphin Boat Lifts are a convenient way to lift your boat out of the water
- It is a drive on boat storage system
- A Dolphin Boat Lift will help protect your investment
- Save time and money on costly storage fees, maintenance bills and fuel
- Support and secure your boat from the bottom of the hull as it was intended
- Chocks nestle directly under the hull and transom
Design Features • 2 or more ¾HP or 1HP motors
• Engineered structural designs
• Hot dip galvanized structural steel
• Heavy duty structural I-beam
• Wide flange H-beam
• Galvanized and stainless steel hardware
• Safety proven worm gears
• Cables are aircraft-grade stainless steel
• Aluminum sheaves with leaded bronze bushings
• Double sealed bearings retain the grease and provide for low maintenance
• Aluminum sleeves to protect the drive pipe
• Designed and custom built specifications